January 15, 2020
This city is for those who want to fill their senses; productivity will peak in Palermo Soho's eye-catching coffee shops, and our off-hours will be spent devouring local dishes and vermouth in traditional cafes and passing mate while grilling every type of meat on the parrilla. Weekends will be for jetting off to new lands, to wine country, the Brazilian border and world-class waterfalls, and to the Northwest with its colorful mountains, other-worldly landscapes, and salt flats. We have 4 weeks to explore each corner of the country, and we won't waste a minute.
Photo Credits: Megan Gale, Mike Knerr, Lauren Lbik, Elisa Martinez Zancajo, Heather Kugel, Camilo Vega, and Geni Rodriguez
Our 6 Favorite Adventures around Buenos Aires
Take on Buenos Aires with the Tribe and discover a new side to Argentina. Open your mind to the cocreated community experiences, adventures, and classic WiFi Tribe moments that'll make our time here one of a kind.
1. Savor every sensory experience
Between the food culture, art and music scene, and bustling cafes, it's a sensory overload here. We'll taste all the Malbec and cut into some of the finest steaks, share mate, and salsa dance all over the city.
2. Visit wine country, Argentina style
Hopping on a quick flight to Mendoza is a must; our glasses will be full after days filled with visits to well-known and local vineyards, and our bums might be sore after treks through the mountains on horseback.
3. We'll go chasing waterfalls
On the border of Brazil and Argentina sits one of the largest waterfalls in the world, Iguazu Falls. We'll walk the national park's paths and catwalks for some epic vantage points.
4. Let's not forget to go North
With salt flats, the 14 Colored Mountains, impossibly vast back countries, and vineyards specializing in white wine, the northwestern part of Argentina is a side trip we might not want to overlook.
5. Take a ferry to Uruguay
Just 30 miles from the Argentine capital, on the other side of the Río de la Plata, Colonia’s relaxed pace of life stands in stark contrast to the frenetic energy of Buenos Aires.
6. Leaving the city for the delta
One of the most unexpected day trips from Buenos Aires is Tigre’s river delta. Spend a day on the water or on one of the lush, green islands (bearing a stark contrast to the wide open pastures of the nearby Pampas).
Our Homes in Buenos Aires
5 bedrooms, large furnished terrace, multiple gathering places, washer, and 2 kitchens
3 bedrooms, washer, and an outdoor hot tub on the furnished terrace
6 bedrooms, AC in all rooms, furnished terrace and bbq
5 bedrooms, AC in all rooms, patio with bbq
We're staying in the happening neighborhood of Palermo Hollywood, it's filled with coworking cafes, artsy shops, and plenty of restaurants to keep us satisfied.
We'll stay across 4 apartments, each in a separate building. We'll be about a 5-7 minute walk to each other.
Apartment 1 is actually a collection of apartments in one home that are connected together, this is our largest property. The remaining apartments all have 2 bedrooms and feature similar setups.
Good to Know
We moved away from living in Palermo Soho due to the late-night noise in the area. Palermo Hollywood is a neighboring area that tends to be quieter at night, but it's very easy to walk to everything Palermo Soho has to offer.
Expect an amazing atmosphere in the city when we arrive. February/ March is the middle of summer when every park is filled with mate-sharing locals who are enjoying the fresh air.
While the apartments might seem spread out from each other (9-20 min walk - it is a large neighborhood), each property is close to at least one other property. It is all larger properties (3+ rooms) so you will be in groups of 4-8 people always.
Add an upgrade to your booking request when filling out the form below.
Suite room with a small kitchen, balcony, private bedroom with A/C, and ensuite bathroom, bathtub (1 upgrade available)
Suite room, 25 m2, with newly renovated ensuite bathroom, desk, and an extra storage space
Private bedroom with an ensuite bathroom, small kitchenette, A/C, and direct access to the hot tub (1 upgrade available)
Regular Ensuite upgrade (3 upgrade available)
Join Us in Buenos Aires
Learn more about how WiFi Tribe Chapter prices work:
Joining your 1st or 2nd Chapter
Joining your 3rd or 4th Chapter
Joining your 5th or 6th Chapter
Joining your 7th Chapter then for life
Feb 10 - Mar 10, 2023
Open to current WiFi Tribe members only.
Not a member? Apply here.
A few spots are set aside to build a more balanced community on the ground, with a mix of genders, nationalities, ethnicities, and member experience levels. All shared rooms are between 2 or 3 people of the same self-identified gender.
Not a Travel Program, a Community
We live, explore, and build our community together.
Embracing openness and curiosity, as a Tribe, we explore new places and ideas.
Do Life Together
We build relationships to last...the rest of our lives. Retirement-Tribe anyone?
Cocreate the Adventure
Discover how different travel feels when the experience is cocreated and shared as a Tribe.
Reignite Your Work
Realize your goals and dreams knowing you have the world's best cheerleaders in your corner.
Buenos Aires Chapter FAQs
Find all general booking FAQs here and Chapter-specific information below.
Chapter Payments (please be aware of the changes for all 2023 Chapters):
- Booking requests will receive a link to finalize your booking to pay the full Chapter price payment
- The final full payment is due 8 weeks prior to the Chapter starting. (Note: this means you’ll have from the time of booking until 8 weeks out to submit the full Chapter payment)
- If your full payment is not received 8 weeks before the Chapter start date, your deposit will be forfeited and spot will be given to the next person on the waitlist
- Bookings made less than 8 weeks before the Chapter start date will pay the full Chapter price at booking
Cancellations (please be aware of the new policy for 2023 trips):
The following cancellation policy applies:
- Once the final price and accommodation details are announced, early bookers have 7 days to recommit to their booking. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- You have a 48-hour grace period to cancel a trip booking and not forfeit your deposit. If a booking is cancelled within 48 hours, the deposit will be released for a future trip.
- Cancelling 6+ weeks before arrival: 100% refund of the trip payment. Your deposit is forfeited if you recommitted to an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- Cancelling 4-6 weeks before arrival: 50% refund of the trip payment. Your deposit is forfeited if you recommitted to an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- Cancelling less than 4 weeks before arrival: No refund. Your deposit is forfeited if you recommitted to an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
Closest airport: Ezeiza International Airport (EZEE)
In the Chapter's Slack channel before arrival, members often coordinate transportation to our homes together. You'll receive our address 4 weeks from the Chapter's start date.
From Our Blog
December 21, 2018
March 14, 2017