January 17, 2023
This city is for those who want to fill their senses; productivity will peak in Palermo Soho's eye-catching coffee shops, and our off-hours will be spent devouring local dishes and vermouth in traditional cafes and passing mate while grilling every type of meat on the parrilla. Weekends will be for jetting off to new lands, to wine country, the Brazilian border and world-class waterfalls, and to the Northwest with its colorful mountains, other-worldly landscapes, and salt flats. We have 4 weeks to explore each corner of the country, and we won't waste a minute.
Photo Credits: Megan Gale, Mike Knerr, Lauren Lbik, Elisa Martinez Zancajo, Heather Kugel, Camilo Vega, and Geni Rodriguez
Our 6 Favorite Adventures around Buenos Aires
Take on Buenos Aires with the Tribe and discover a new side to Argentina. Open your mind to the cocreated community experiences, adventures, and classic WiFi Tribe moments that'll make our time here one of a kind.
1. Savor every sensory experience
Between the food culture, art and music scene, and bustling cafes, it's a sensory overload here. We'll taste all the Malbec and cut into some of the finest steaks, share mate, and salsa dance all over the city.
2. Visit wine country, Argentina style
Hopping on a quick flight to Mendoza is a must; our glasses will be full after days filled with visits to well-known and local vineyards, and our bums might be sore after treks through the mountains on horseback.
3. We'll go chasing waterfalls
On the border of Brazil and Argentina sits one of the largest waterfalls in the world, Iguazu Falls. We'll walk the national park's paths and catwalks for some epic vantage points.
4. Let's not forget to go North
With salt flats, the 14 Colored Mountains, impossibly vast back countries, and vineyards specializing in white wine, the northwestern part of Argentina is a side trip we might not want to overlook.
5. Take a ferry to Uruguay
Just 30 miles from the Argentine capital, on the other side of the Río de la Plata, Colonia’s relaxed pace of life stands in stark contrast to the frenetic energy of Buenos Aires.
6. Leaving the city for the delta
One of the most unexpected day trips from Buenos Aires is Tigre’s river delta. Spend a day on the water or on one of the lush, green islands (bearing a stark contrast to the wide open pastures of the nearby Pampas).
Our Homes in Buenos Aires
3 entire homes
4 bedrooms, large backyard, multiple gathering places, washer, kitchen and outdoor dining
7 bedrooms, furnished patio, rooftop terrace, kitchen, washer, and 2 living rooms
5 bedrooms, large dining room, kitchen, washer, big living room
We're staying in Palermo, the vibrant heart of Buenos Aires! This charming neighborhood offers a unique blend of modern amenities and rich cultural heritage.
Step outside and immerse yourself in the colorful street art, lush parks, strong café scene and bustling markets, providing endless inspiration for your creative pursuits.
We'll stay across 3 entire newly renovated homes, 17 rooms in total, each a 5-10 minute walk apart.
Apartment 1 is actually a collection of apartments in one home that are connected together, this is our largest property. The remaining apartments all have 2 bedrooms and feature similar setups.
Good to Know
Please be mindful that while all the homes are pretty well insulated, we are in a bustling neighborhood with great city vibes, so a general level of noise should be expected but it should not impact sleep. Come prepared with earplugs just in case you need them.
Expect an amazing atmosphere in the city when we arrive. January/February is the middle of summer when every park is filled with mate-sharing locals who are enjoying the fresh air.
While the apartments might seem spread out from each other (9-10 min walk - it is a large neighborhood), each property is close to at least one other property. It is all larger properties (4+ rooms) so you will always be in groups of 4-8 people..
Add an upgrade to your booking request when filling out the form below.
Upgrade A: Really large ensuite private room with 1 king bed, with a large shell/wall desk, AC and shower
(1 upgrade available)
Upgrade C: ensuite private room with 1 queen bed, AC
Upgrade B: ensuite private room with 1 queen bed, AC, small desk and bathtub (4 upgrades available)
Saving Opportunity A: smaller ensuite private room with limited light, AC, and 1 double bed (1 available)
Pictures are representative only due to multiple upgrades being available
Join Us in Buenos Aires
Learn more about how WiFi Tribe Chapter prices work:
Joining your 1st or 2nd Chapter
Joining your 3rd or 4th Chapter
Joining your 5th or 6th Chapter
Joining your 7th Chapter then for life
Jan 5 - Feb 2, 2024
Open to current WiFi Tribe members only.
Not a member? Apply here.
A few spots are set aside to build a more balanced community on the ground, with a mix of genders, nationalities, ethnicities, and member experience levels. All shared rooms are between 2 or 3 people of the same self-identified gender.
Not a Travel Program, a Community
We live, explore, and build our community together.
Embracing openness and curiosity, as a Tribe, we explore new places and ideas.
Do Life Together
We build relationships to last...the rest of our lives. Retirement-Tribe anyone?
Cocreate the Adventure
Discover how different travel feels when the experience is cocreated and shared as a Tribe.
Reignite Your Work
Realize your goals and dreams knowing you have the world's best cheerleaders in your corner.
Buenos Aires Chapter FAQs
Find all general booking FAQs here and Chapter-specific information below.
- Booking requests will receive a link to finalize your booking to pay the full Chapter price payment
- The final full payment is due 8 weeks prior to the Chapter starting. (Note: this means you’ll have from the time of booking until 8 weeks out to submit the full Chapter payment)
- If your full payment is not received 8 weeks before the Chapter start date, your deposit will be forfeited and spot will be given to the next person on the waitlist
- Bookings made less than 8 weeks before the Chapter start date will pay the full Chapter price at booking
The following cancellation policy applies:
- Once the final price and accommodation details are announced, early bookers have 7 days to recommit to their booking. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- You have a 48-hour grace period to cancel a trip booking and not forfeit your deposit. If a booking is cancelled within 48 hours, the deposit will be released for a future trip.
- Cancelling 6+ weeks before arrival: 100% refund of the trip payment. Your deposit is forfeited if you recommitted to an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- Cancelling 4-6 weeks before arrival: 50% refund of the trip payment. Your deposit is forfeited if you recommitted to an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- Cancelling less than 4 weeks before arrival: No refund. Your deposit is forfeited if you recommitted to an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
Closest airport: Ezeiza International Airport (EZEE)
In the Chapter's Slack channel before arrival, members often coordinate transportation to our homes together. You'll receive our address 4 weeks from the Chapter's start date.
From Our Blog
December 21, 2018
March 14, 2017