May 22, 2020
Sep 8 - Oct 6, 2023
Photo Credits: Paul Antoine, Peter ONeill, Esty Bain, David Beauchamp, Carla Costa, Andrea Ottolina, Aura Cotofan, Julia Kallweit
Our 10 Favorite Adventures in Bali
Take on Canggu with the Tribe and discover a new side to Bali. Open your mind to the co-created community experiences, adventures, and classic WiFi Tribe moments that'll make our time here one of a kind.
1. Get Scuba certified & dive with manta rays around the Nusa Islands
3. Spend a weekend in the jungle, chase waterfalls and hike through the rainforest
5. Test out your surfing skills on Batu Balong Beach in Canggu
7. Rent some tents, get on your scooter and head for a camping trip by the lake or beach
9. Trek Mount Batur for sunrise and experience the view of Mount Agung Volcano
2. Witness the cultural side of Bali at its best and feel the magic of the temples
4. Embrace your inner adventurer and go river rafting
6. Spend a weekend in Ubud and explore the Tegalalang rice terraces
8. Join a Sunday Funday at a Beach Club, hop in an infinity pool and watch the sunset
10. Find paradise on the Gili Islands
Photo Credits: Paul Antoine, Esty Bain, Carla Costa, Andrea Ottolina, Aura Cotofan, Julia Kallweit
Meet the Chapter Host
Hailing from Colorado, Joe has a passion for helping others. He worked for a social change accelerator helping nonprofits and social enterprises positively impact communities in the US and assisted companies in Sri Lanka to modernize their operations.
If that sounds like he'd have lots of stories to fill a memoir, you're right. Joe is busy getting it all on paper, in between milkshake breaks and joining the Tribe on epic Chapter adventures.
Our Home in Canggu
Our villa is immersed in Bali's tranquil countryside Banjar Kelepan. We are surrounded by rice fields and only an 8-minute drive from Canggu's main streets with many cafes and restaurants.
We have ten individual rooms in one building and six individual bungalows in a peaceful and tropical setting.
The villa has two communal kitchens, multiple indoor and outdoor coworking and dining areas, a pool with loungers, a pool table, scooter parking, a rooftop terrace great for sunrise meditation, yoga or sunset cocktails.
Each room has A/C and an ensuite bathroom, see below to upgrade to a garden room or sunset room.
Good to Know
While we are well located, to get to town you will require to either drive a scooter or call a scooter cab (through the App Gojek). Riding a scooter is the easiest way to get around and our local partners can help coordinate the rentals (extra cost).
The villa is perfectly positioned for amazing sunsets overlooking the rice fields.
Add an upgrade to your booking request when filling out the form below.
Garden Room: This room comes with a small private terrace with chairs overlooking the garden with views of the rice fields beyond. The room is air-conditioned and comes with an en-suite bathroom. There is a wardrobe and a writing desk with a chair and two bedside cabinets. $150
Sunset Room: This large room is special because of its iconic rice fields view and you witness amazing sunsets from the balcony outside. It is air-conditioned, and has a wardrobe, writing desk and chair, and bedside table with lamps.
Join Us in Bali
Sep 8-Oct 6, 2023
Learn more about how WiFi Tribe Chapter prices work:
Joining your 1st or 2nd Chapter
Joining your 3rd or 4th Chapter
Joining your 5th or 6th Chapter
Joining your 7th Chapter then for life
Open to current WiFi Tribe members only.
Not a member? Apply here.
A few spots are set aside to build a more balanced community on the ground, with a mix of genders, nationalities, ethnicities, and member experience levels. All shared rooms are between 2 or 3 people of the same self-identified gender.
Not a Travel Program, a Community
We live, explore, and build our community together.
Embracing openness and curiosity, as a Tribe, we explore new places and ideas.
Do Life Together
We build relationships to last...the rest of our lives. Retirement-Tribe anyone?
Cocreate the Adventure
Discover how different travel feels when the experience is cocreated and shared as a Tribe.
Reignite Your Work
Realize your goals and dreams knowing you have the world's best cheerleaders in your corner.
Bali Chapter FAQs
Find all general booking FAQs here and Chapter-specific information below.
Chapter Payments (please be aware of the changes for all 2023 Chapters):
- Booking requests will receive a link to finalize your booking to pay the full Chapter price payment
- The final full payment is due 8 weeks prior to the Chapter starting. (Note: this means you’ll have from the time of booking until 8 weeks out to submit the full Chapter payment)
- If your full payment is not received 8 weeks before the Chapter start date, your deposit will be forfeited and spot will be given to the next person on the waitlist
- Bookings made less than 8 weeks before the Chapter start date will pay the full Chapter price at booking
Cancellations (please be aware of the new policy for 2023 trips):
The following cancellation policy applies:
- Once the final price and accommodation details are announced, early bookers have 7 days to recommit to their booking. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- You have a 48-hour grace period to cancel a trip booking and not forfeit your deposit. If a booking is cancelled within 48 hours, the deposit will be released for a future trip.
- Cancelling 6+ weeks before arrival: 100% refund of the trip payment. Your deposit is forfeited if you recommitted to an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- Cancelling 4-6 weeks before arrival: 50% refund of the trip payment. Your deposit is forfeited if you recommitted to an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- Cancelling less than 4 weeks before arrival: No refund. Your deposit is forfeited if you recommitted to an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
Closest airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
In the Chapter's Slack channel before arrival, members often coordinate transportation to our homes together. You'll receive our address 4 weeks from the Chapter's start date.
Make it a Journey
Create connections with more members or meet up with old friends by booking back-to-back Chapters.
From Our Blog
February 19, 2020
Where are the best places to live in Asia for digital nomads?
July 14, 2019
It’s no secret anymore that Bali is the number one digital nomad
June 26, 2019