May 22, 2020
Photo Credits: Paul Antoine, Peter ONeill, Esty Bain, David Beauchamp, Carla Costa, Andrea Ottolina, Aura Cotofan, Julia Kallweit
Our 10 Favorite Adventures in Bali
Take on Canggu with the Tribe and discover a new side to Bali. Open your mind to the co-created community experiences, adventures, and classic WiFi Tribe moments that'll make our time here one of a kind.
1. Get Scuba certified & dive with manta rays around the Nusa Islands
3. Spend a weekend in the jungle, chase waterfalls and hike through the rainforest
5. Test out your surfing skills on Batu Balong Beach in Canggu
7. Rent some tents, get on your scooter and head for a camping trip by the lake or beach
9. Trek Mount Batur for sunrise and experience the view of Mount Agung Volcano
2. Witness the cultural side of Bali at its best and feel the magic of the temples
4. Embrace your inner adventurer and go river rafting
6. Spend a weekend in Ubud and explore the Tegalalang rice terraces
8. Join a Sunday Funday at a Beach Club, hop in an infinity pool and watch the sunset
10. Find paradise on the Gili Islands
Photo Credits: Paul Antoine, Esty Bain, Carla Costa, Andrea Ottolina, Aura Cotofan, Julia Kallweit
Our Home in Canggu
Our villa immersed in Bali's tranquil countryside while only being an 8-minute drive to Canggu's main street with lots of cafes and restaurants.
The villa has two communal kitchens, multiple indoor and outdoor coworking and dining areas, a pool with loungers, a pool table, a 2-story yoga studio, and scooter parking.
Each room has A/C and an ensuite bathroom, see below to upgrade to a bungalow or a large private room.
Good to Know
Renting a scooter or using scooter cabs is the best way to get around Canggu. Our local partners can help coordinate scooter rentals.
The villa is perfectly positioned for amazing sunsets overlooking the rice fields.
Add an upgrade to your booking request when filling out the form below.
Private bungalow with a small furnished terrace, ensuite bathroom, desk, and small kitchenette (6 upgrades available) $250
Large private room with an ensuite bathroom, closet, dresser, desk, and great views of the rice fields (2 upgrades available) $150
Join Us in Bali
Learn more about how WiFi Tribe Chapter prices work:
Joining your 1st or 2nd Chapter
Joining your 3rd or 4th Chapter
Joining your 5th or 6th Chapter
Joining your 7th Chapter then for life
Aug 5-Sep 2, 2022 &
Sep 9-Oct 7, 2022
Open to current WiFi Tribe members only.
Not a member? Apply here.
A few spots are set aside to build a more balanced community on the ground, with a mix of genders, nationalities, ethnicities, and member experience levels. All shared rooms are between 2 or 3 people of the same self-identified gender.
Not a Travel Program, a Community
We live, explore, and build our community together.
Embracing openness and curiosity, as a Tribe, we explore new places and ideas.
Do Life Together
We build relationships to last...the rest of our lives. Retirement-Tribe anyone?
Cocreate the Adventure
Discover how different travel feels when the experience is cocreated and shared as a Tribe.
Reignite Your Work
Realize your goals and dreams knowing you have the world's best cheerleaders in your corner.
Bali Chapter FAQs
Find all general booking FAQs here and Chapter-specific information below.
Chapter Payments (please be aware we have reverted back to our pre-COVID policies for all 2022 Chapters):
- Booking requests will receive a link to finalize your booking to pay the full Chapter price payment
- The final full payment is due 8 weeks prior to the Chapter starting. (Note: this means you’ll have from the time of booking until 8 weeks out to submit the full Chapter payment)
- If your full payment is not received 8 weeks before the Chapter start date, your deposit will be forfeited and spot will be given to the next person on the waitlist
- Bookings made less than 8 weeks before the Chapter start date will pay the full Chapter price at booking
Cancellations (please be aware we have reverted back to a version of our pre-COVID policies for all 2022):
Once the full Chapter payment is paid, the following cancellation policy applies:
- Cancelled 6+ weeks before Chapter start date: 100% refund of full Chapter payment and the deposit is released to be used for a future Chapter
- Cancelled 4-6 weeks before Chapter start date: 50% refund of full Chapter payment and the deposit is released to be used for a future Chapter
- Cancelled ≤ 4 weeks before Chapter start date: No refund and the deposit is forfeited
Closest airport: Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
In the Chapter's Slack channel before arrival, members often coordinate transportation to our homes together. You'll receive our address 4 weeks from the Chapter's start date.
Make it a Journey
Create connections with more members or meet up with old friends by booking back-to-back Chapters.
From Our Blog
February 19, 2020
July 14, 2019
June 26, 2019