January 17, 2023
Our 6 Favorite Adventures around Pipa
Take on Pipa with the Tribe and discover a new side to Brazil. Open your mind to the cocreated community experiences, adventures, and classic WiFi Tribe moments that'll make our time here one of a kind.
1. Relax on bountiful beaches
During low tide visit Praia Amor, known for it's heart-shaped natural swimming pools.
2. Check out Rio Grande do Norte's capital
If you are craving city life, spent the weekend in Natal for some fun dune buggy rides, sand boarding and fantastic seafood
3. Dance the night away
If Pipa is very chilled by day it certainly perks up at night. Small bands play live music in the street and a roster of bars will lead you eventually to the town’s club Calangos to play some Reggeaton.
4. Discover an ecological sanctuary
Just a short distance from Pipa are 16 trails that run through the native Mata Atlântica rainforest. Between Jan- June its often possible to see turtles and their hatchlings. Dolphins, monkeys and birds are also not usually far away.
5. Swim with dolphins
The sea in Baia dos Golfinhos is calm like a pool, and you can swim with the beautiful dolphins that jump and do pirouettes in the air.
6. Head to the getaway of the Amazon
Deep within the Amazon Rainforest lies the capital of the Amazonas state, Manaus. The perfect starting point for a jungle adventure.
Meet the Chapter Host
London girl, middle child, true crime addict and personal growth junkie. Her happy place is any place where there is good food, good people, sunshine and good vibes.
Our Home in Pipa
8 two bedroom apartments
up to 50 mbps
We are going to paradisiac kite surfing, Pipa. One of Brazil’s best-kept secrets it offers pristine beaches, blue lagoons, surfing, dolphin- and turtle-filled waters, a great selection of restaurants, and good nightlife.
Our beautiful property is a 5-minute walk from Pipa’s best beach, Praia Amor.
We'll stay across eight 2-bedroom apartments all in the same complex. The complex has an outdoor roof-covered workspace, access to a communal volleyball court, and a river-inspired pool.
Each apartment has two bedrooms, air conditioning, clothing storage, a living room, a dining room with a table and 4 chairs, a fully stocked kitchen, a furnished terrace, a bbq and a washer.
Good to Know
You are going to enjoy this chapter the most if you love life by the beach: going for a run in the morning, walking barefoot to your favourite coffee place, taking a surf lesson, joining a sunset cruise, going diving..
There are shared common areas (a similar setup we have in Playa del Carmen) and while the distribution of each apartment is the same, the decor will be different in each unit setup
The electric voltage varies throughout Brazil according to the state, and even according to the city, and in the case of Pipa it's 220V. Just make sure to bring an adapter/ converter depending on what voltage your devices need.
Join Us in Pipa
Learn more about how WiFi Tribe Chapter prices work:
Joining your 1st or 2nd Chapter
Joining your 3rd or 4th Chapter
Joining your 5th or 6th Chapter
Joining your 7th Chapter then for life
Jan 6 - Feb 3, 2023
Open to current WiFi Tribe members only.
Not a member? Apply here.
A few spots are set aside to build a more balanced community on the ground, with a mix of genders, nationalities, ethnicities, and member experience levels. All shared rooms are between 2 or 3 people of the same self-identified gender.
Not a Travel Program, a Community
We live, explore, and build our community together.
Embracing openness and curiosity, as a Tribe, we explore new places and ideas.
Do Life Together
We build relationships to last...the rest of our lives. Retirement-Tribe anyone?
Cocreate the Adventure
Discover how different travel feels when the experience is cocreated and shared as a Tribe.
Reignite Your Work
Realize your goals and dreams knowing you have the world's best cheerleaders in your corner.
Pipa Chapter FAQs
Find all general booking FAQs here and Chapter-specific information below.
Chapter Payments (please be aware of the changes for all 2023 Chapters):
- Booking requests will receive a link to finalize your booking to pay the full Chapter price payment
- The final full payment is due 8 weeks prior to the Chapter starting. (Note: this means you’ll have from the time of booking until 8 weeks out to submit the full Chapter payment)
- If your full payment is not received 8 weeks before the Chapter start date, your deposit will be forfeited and spot will be given to the next person on the waitlist
- Bookings made less than 8 weeks before the Chapter start date will pay the full Chapter price at booking
Cancellations (please be aware of the new policy for 2023 trips):
The following cancellation policy applies:
- Once the final price and accommodation details are announced, early bookers have 7 days to recommit to their booking. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- You have a 48-hour grace period to cancel a trip booking and not forfeit your deposit. If a booking is cancelled within 48 hours, the deposit will be released for a future trip.
- Cancelling 6+ weeks before arrival: 100% refund of the trip payment. Your deposit is forfeited if you recommitted to an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- Cancelling 4-6 weeks before arrival: 50% refund of the trip payment. Your deposit is forfeited if you recommitted to an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- Cancelling less than 4 weeks before arrival: No refund. Your deposit is forfeited if you recommitted to an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
Closest airport: São Gonçalo do Amarante International Airport (NAT)
In the Chapter's Slack channel before arrival, members often coordinate transportation to our homes together. You'll receive our address 4 weeks from the Chapter's start date.