July 15, 2019
Our 6 Favorite Adventures in Goa
Take on Goa with the Tribe and discover a new side to India. Open your mind to the cocreated community experiences, adventures, and classic WiFi Tribe moments that'll make our time here one of a kind.
1. Discover your inner yogi
We'll find everything from drop-in classes to teaching training courses and spiritual retreats.
2. Relax on the bountiful beaches
Long stretches of golden sand along the Arabian Sea are scattered throughout Goa, all we need to do is try them.
3. Let's eat our hearts out
With so many spice farms nearby, it's a must to try all of the flavorful Indo-Portuguese influenced dishes.
4. Find flower power in Anjuna
Hire a scooter to explore Anjuna, the hippie-chic area that hosts a flea market on Wednesdays next to the beach.
5. We'll chase some waterfalls
Dudhsgar Falls, a 4-tiered waterfall, stands 310m tall and flows into an emerald-green pool for us to swim in.
6. Hike to Tiger's Leap in Lonavala
Escape the bustling city to Lonavala and take in the lush, green mountainsides on our way to Tiger's Leap.
Our Home in Goa
up to 100 mbps
We are going to fabulous Goa! We will be staying in a wonderful area full of young bohemian vibes - Anjuna. Filled with work-friendly cafes, co-working spaces, and art festivals, Anjuna is a nice respite in an otherwise very bustling Goa. If you are seeking nature, we are also close to gorgeous beaches ideal for parasailing and jet skiing.
We'll stay across 4 villas all in the same complex. The villas share a pool, car parking and the complex has a casual outdoor dining area we can use to hang together.
Each villa has a similar setup, including 3-4 bedrooms and a kitchen, living, and dining room. All rooms are ensuite, have AC and a small working desk with a chair.
Good to Know
Embracing local norms is all part of the experience, so come prepared to immerse ourselves in Goa's culture rather than expecting a westernized version of India.
During our 1st Chapter here, many Tribers rented a scooter for the month to explore more areas around Goa. There are also taxis available to hire if you're not fully comfortable scooting around. Scooter rentals are recommended but not essential.
We are 5min walking distance from the beach and one of our favorite coworking-friendly cafes is across the road.
Join us in Goa
Learn more about how WiFi Tribe Chapter prices work:
Joining your 1st or 2nd Chapter
Joining your 3rd or 4th Chapter
Joining your 5th or 6th Chapter
Joining your 7th Chapter then for life
Feb 10 - Mar 10, 2023
Open to current WiFi Tribe members only.
Not a member? Apply here.
A few spots are set aside to build a more balanced community on the ground, with a mix of genders, nationalities, ethnicities, and member experience levels. All shared rooms are between 2 or 3 people of the same self-identified gender.
Not a Travel Program, a Community
We live, explore, and build our community together.
Embracing openness and curiosity, as a Tribe, we explore new places and ideas.
Do Life Together
We build relationships to last...the rest of our lives. Retirement-Tribe anyone?
Cocreate the Adventure
Discover how different travel feels when the experience is cocreated and shared as a Tribe.
Reignite Your Work
Realize your goals and dreams knowing you have the world's best cheerleaders in your corner.
Goa Chapter FAQs
Find all general booking FAQs here and Chapter-specific information below.
Chapter Payments (please be aware of the changes for all 2023 Chapters):
- Booking requests will receive a link to finalize your booking to pay the full Chapter price payment
- The final full payment is due 8 weeks prior to the Chapter starting. (Note: this means you’ll have from the time of booking until 8 weeks out to submit the full Chapter payment)
- If your full payment is not received 8 weeks before the Chapter start date, your deposit will be forfeited and spot will be given to the next person on the waitlist
- Bookings made less than 8 weeks before the Chapter start date will pay the full Chapter price at booking
Cancellations (please be aware of the new policy for 2023 trips):
The following cancellation policy applies:
- Once the final price and accommodation details are announced, early bookers have 7 days to confirm their booking. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- You have a 48-hour grace period to cancel a trip booking and not forfeit your deposit. If a booking is cancelled within 48 hours, the deposit will be released for a future trip.
- You have 1 cancellation per membership year where the forfeiture of the deposit is waived and the deposit released for a future trip.
- Cancelling 6+ weeks before arrival: 100% refund of the final payment. Your deposit is forfeited if you reconfirmed an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- Cancelling 4-6 weeks before arrival: 50% refund of the final payment. Your deposit is forfeited if you reconfirmed an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- Cancelling less than 4 weeks before arrival: No refund. Your deposit is forfeited if you reconfirmed an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
Closest airport: Goa International Airport (GOI)
In the Chapter's Slack channel before arrival, members often coordinate transportation to our homes together. You'll receive our address 4 weeks from the Chapter's start date.
From Our Blog
August 10, 2018