August 30, 2021
Photo Credits: Arnold Hubach, Morgan Mc Kenzie, Danielle Lee, Vlad Tamas, Ellie Swain
Our 8 Favorite Adventures in Gran Canaria
Take on Gran Canaria with the Tribe and discover a new side to the Canaries. Open your mind to the co-created community experiences, adventures, and classic WiFi Tribe moments that'll make our time here one of a kind.
1. Visit the beautiful town of Puerto de Mogan and finish with a sunset boat cruise
3. Take a walk around the streets of the picturesque Tejada village
5. Walk the dunes at Maspalomas and enjoy a stunning sunset
7. Visit Europe's only coffee plantation in San Pedro
2. Get in your Scuba gear and discover Gran Canaria's volcanic underwater world
4. Gawp at the natural landmark Roque Nublo
6. Spend a weekend beach hopping and enjoying the turquoise blue water
8. Take a ferry and head to the other Canary Islands (eg Tenerife)
Photo Credits: Arnold Hubach, Morgan Mc Kenzie, Danielle Lee, Michael Mrozek
Our Home in Gran Canaria
One big property
Our coliving home is in a tranquil fishing village called Agaete, known as one of the most beautiful towns in Gran Canaria. It's nested in a very green beautiful valley - the perfect combination between the sea and the mountains.
This property has one big communal kitchen, multiple indoor and outdoor coworking and dining areas, a furnished rooftop terrace, table tennis, and a BBQ.
Incredible internet! Our home of the month has been recently outfitted with Cisco’s latest technology which means the property is wired with 1 Gig WiFi.
Each room has A/C and an ensuite bathroom, a desk, a chair, and a closet.,
Good to Know
There is very good affordable public transportation, buses, and ferries. To fully enjoy the island and reach all the hiking trails and beautiful lagoons it is recommended to rent a car.
If you'd like to relax, and focus on your productivity, you will really enjoy the retreat-like vibe of our home (Very similar to our usual Crete Chapter in Greece)
The sunset rooftop views are incredible and remind us of Cape Town.
Join Us in Gran Canaria
Learn more about how WiFi Tribe Chapter prices work:
Joining your 1st or 2nd Chapter
Joining your 3rd or 4th Chapter
Joining your 5th or 6th Chapter
Joining your 7th Chapter then for life
Jul 14 - Aug 11, 2023
Open to current WiFi Tribe members only.
Not a member? Apply here.
A few spots are set aside to build a more balanced community on the ground, with a mix of genders, nationalities, ethnicities, and member experience levels. All shared rooms are between 2 or 3 people of the same self-identified gender.
Not a Travel Program, a Community
We live, explore, and build our community together.
Embracing openness and curiosity, as a Tribe, we explore new places and ideas.
Do Life Together
We build relationships to last...the rest of our lives. Retirement-Tribe anyone?
Cocreate the Adventure
Discover how different travel feels when the experience is cocreated and shared as a Tribe.
Reignite Your Work
Realize your goals and dreams knowing you have the world's best cheerleaders in your corner.
Gran Canaria Chapter FAQs
Find all general booking FAQs here and Chapter-specific information below.
Chapter Payments (please be aware of the changes for all 2023 Chapters):
- Booking requests will receive a link to finalize your booking to pay the full Chapter price payment
- The final full payment is due 8 weeks prior to the Chapter starting. (Note: this means you’ll have from the time of booking until 8 weeks out to submit the full Chapter payment)
- If your full payment is not received 8 weeks before the Chapter start date, your deposit will be forfeited and spot will be given to the next person on the waitlist
- Bookings made less than 8 weeks before the Chapter start date will pay the full Chapter price at booking
Cancellations (please be aware of the new policy for 2023 trips):
The following cancellation policy applies:
- Once the final price and accommodation details are announced, early bookers have 7 days to confirm their booking. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- You have a 48-hour grace period to cancel a trip booking and not forfeit your deposit. If a booking is cancelled within 48 hours, the deposit will be released for a future trip.
- You have 1 cancellation per membership year where the forfeiture of the deposit is waived and the deposit released for a future trip.
- Cancelling 6+ weeks before arrival: 100% refund of the final payment. Your deposit is forfeited if you reconfirmed an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- Cancelling 4-6 weeks before arrival: 50% refund of the final payment. Your deposit is forfeited if you reconfirmed an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- Cancelling less than 4 weeks before arrival: No refund. Your deposit is forfeited if you reconfirmed an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
Closest airport: Gran Canaria Airport (LPA)
The address of our colivnig home will be shared about 4 weeks before we arrive.
Make it a Journey
Create connections with more members or meet up with old friends by booking back-to-back Chapters.
From Our Blog
August 19, 2021