August 30, 2021
Photo Credits: Arnold Hubach, Morgan Mc Kenzie, Danielle Lee, Vlad Tamas, Ellie Swain
Our 8 Favorite Adventures in Gran Canaria
Take on Gran Canaria with the Tribe and discover a new side to the Canaries. Open your mind to the co-created community experiences, adventures, and classic WiFi Tribe moments that'll make our time here one of a kind.
1. Visit the beautiful town of Puerto de Mogan and finish with a sunset boat cruise
3. Take a walk around the streets of the picturesque Tejada village
5. Walk the dunes at Maspalomas and enjoy a stunning sunset
7. Visit Europe's only coffee plantation in San Pedro
2. Get in your Scuba gear and discover Gran Canaria's volcanic underwater world
4. Gawp at the natural landmark Roque Nublo
6. Spend a weekend beach hopping and enjoying the turquoise blue water
8. Take a ferry and head to the other Canary Islands (eg Tenerife)
Photo Credits: Arnold Hubach, Morgan Mc Kenzie, Danielle Lee, Michael Mrozek
Our Home in Gran Canaria
One big property
Our coliving home is in a tranquil fishing village called Agaete, known as one of the most beautiful towns in Gran Canaria. It's nested in a very green beautiful valley - the perfect combination between the sea and the mountains.
This property has one big communal kitchen, multiple indoor and outdoor coworking and dining areas, a furnished rooftop terrace, table tennis, and a BBQ.
Incredible internet! Our home of the month has been recently outfitted with Cisco’s latest technology which means the property is wired with 1 Gig WiFi.
Each room has A/C and an ensuite bathroom, a desk, a chair, and a closet.,
Good to Know
There is very good affordable public transportation, buses, and ferries. To fully enjoy the island and reach all the hiking trails and beautiful lagoons it is recommended to rent a car.
If you'd like to relax, and focus on your productivity, you will really enjoy the retreat-like vibe of our home (Very similar to our usual Crete Chapter in Greece)
The sunset rooftop views are incredible and remind us of Cape Town.
Join Us in Gran Canaria
Learn more about how WiFi Tribe Chapter prices work:
Joining your 1st or 2nd Chapter
Joining your 3rd or 4th Chapter
Joining your 5th or 6th Chapter
Joining your 7th Chapter then for life
Jul 1 - Jul 29, 2022
The community helped make this Chapter happen!
Find out more here.
Open to current WiFi Tribe members only.
Not a member? Apply here.
A few spots are set aside to build a more balanced community on the ground, with a mix of genders, nationalities, ethnicities, and member experience levels. All shared rooms are between 2 or 3 people of the same self-identified gender.
Not a Travel Program, a Community
We live, explore, and build our community together.
Embracing openness and curiosity, as a Tribe, we explore new places and ideas.
Do Life Together
We build relationships to last...the rest of our lives. Retirement-Tribe anyone?
Cocreate the Adventure
Discover how different travel feels when the experience is cocreated and shared as a Tribe.
Reignite Your Work
Realize your goals and dreams knowing you have the world's best cheerleaders in your corner.
Gran Canaria Chapter FAQs
Find all general booking FAQs here and Chapter-specific information below.
Chapter Payments (please be aware we have reverted back to our pre-COVID policies for all 2022 Chapters):
- Booking requests will receive a link to finalize your booking to pay the full Chapter price payment
- The final full payment is due 8 weeks prior to the Chapter starting. (Note: this means you’ll have from the time of booking until 8 weeks out to submit the full Chapter payment)
- If your full payment is not received 8 weeks before the Chapter start date, your deposit will be forfeited and spot will be given to the next person on the waitlist
- Bookings made less than 8 weeks before the Chapter start date will pay the full Chapter price at booking
Cancellations (please be aware we have reverted back to a version of our pre-COVID policies for all 2022):
Once the full Chapter payment is paid, the following cancellation policy applies:
- Cancelled 6+ weeks before Chapter start date: 100% refund of full Chapter payment and the deposit is released to be used for a future Chapter
- Cancelled 4-6 weeks before Chapter start date: 50% refund of full Chapter payment and the deposit is released to be used for a future Chapter
- Cancelled ≤ 4 weeks before Chapter start date: No refund and the deposit is forfeited
Closest airport: Gran Canaria Airport (LPA)
In the Chapter's Slack channel before arrival, members often coordinate transportation to our homes together. You'll receive our address 4 weeks from the Chapter's start date.
Make it a Journey
Create connections with more members or meet up with old friends by booking back-to-back Chapters.
From Our Blog
August 19, 2021