June 20, 2020
Experience Budapest with the Tribe
Take on Budapest with the Tribe and discover a new side to Hungary. Open your mind to the cocreated community experiences, adventures, and classic WiFi Tribe moments that'll make our time here one of a kind.
1. Explore the Thermal Baths
Budapest's famous thermal baths, like Széchenyi and Rudas Thermal Baths, are a popular place to relax and unwind.
2. Take a Boat Tour on the Danube
A boat tour is a great way to see the city from a different perspective and get a feel for its layout.
3. Visit Margaret Island
This beautiful island in the middle of the Danube is a popular spot to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
4. Explore the Jewish Qarter
The Jewish Quarter is a vibrant and trendy neighborhood with plenty of restaurants, cafes, and clubs to explore.
5. Hike & Cycle the Hungarian Countryside
Hungary has a beautiful and diverse landscape, with rolling hills, forests, and lakes - perfect for outdoorsy activities.
6. Try Traditional Hungarian Cuisine
Hungarian food is hearty and flavorful, with popular dishes like goulash, chicken paprikash, and strudel.
7. Visit Lake Balaton
Not far from Budapest, this largest lake in Central Europe offers volcanic hills, protected wetlands, and hiking trails.
8. Take a Day Trip to Visegrád or Esztergom
Castles and hiking and cathedrals - oh my! Don't miss out on these gorgeous towns just a short car or train ride away.
Meet the Chapter Host
London girl, middle child, true crime addict and personal growth junkie. Her happy place is any place where there is good food, good people, sunshine and good vibes.
Our Home in Budapest
60 mb (optic fibre)
We are staying right between the happening District VIII (Josefvaros) and the elegant Palace District. It's a place with a lot of character, beloved by many an expat due to its burgeoning alternative cafe, bar, and art scene. We're just a stone's throw away from the subway and a 10-15 walk from all the most popular ruin bars!
We have three large apartments (two of them in the same building) with a total of 18 bedrooms, all within a five minute walk from each other. The apartments are newly renovated with coliving in mind.
There are thousands of restaurants and bars in the area where we are staying, so this chapter will appeal especially to city lovers and the party crowd.
Good to Know
There is no AC on the properties but the temperature is on average a very comfortable 79°F (26 celsius) , rarely falling below 64°F (17 celsius). All rooms will have fans.
There is no laundry service on the premises but multiple laundry services nearby, which costs $5 - $9 USD.
Join Us in Budapest
Learn more about how WiFi Tribe Chapter prices work:
Joining your 1st or 2nd Chapter
Joining your 3rd or 4th Chapter
Joining your 5th or 6th Chapter
Joining your 7th Chapter then for life
May 26 - Jun 23, 2023
Open to current WiFi Tribe members only.
Not a member? Apply here.
A few spots are set aside to build a more balanced community on the ground, with a mix of genders, nationalities, ethnicities, and member experience levels. All shared rooms are between 2 or 3 people of the same self-identified gender.
Not a Travel Program, a Community
We live, explore, and build our community together.
Embracing openness and curiosity, as a Tribe, we explore new places and ideas.
Do Life Together
We build relationships to last...the rest of our lives. Retirement-Tribe anyone?
Cocreate the Adventure
Discover how different travel feels when the experience is cocreated and shared as a Tribe.
Reignite Your Work
Realize your goals and dreams knowing you have the world's best cheerleaders in your corner.
Budapest Chapter FAQs
Find all general booking FAQs here and Chapter-specific information below.
Chapter Payments (please be aware of the changes for all 2023 Chapters):
- Booking requests will receive a link to finalize your booking to pay the full Chapter price payment
- The final full payment is due 8 weeks prior to the Chapter starting. (Note: this means you’ll have from the time of booking until 8 weeks out to submit the full Chapter payment)
- If your full payment is not received 8 weeks before the Chapter start date, your deposit will be forfeited and spot will be given to the next person on the waitlist
- Bookings made less than 8 weeks before the Chapter start date will pay the full Chapter price at booking
Cancellations (please be aware of the new policy for 2023 trips):
The following cancellation policy applies:
- Once the final price and accommodation details are announced, early bookers have 7 days to confirm their booking. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- You have a 48-hour grace period to cancel a trip booking and not forfeit your deposit. If a booking is cancelled within 48 hours, the deposit will be released for a future trip.
- Cancelling 6+ weeks before arrival: 100% refund of the final payment. Your deposit is forfeited if you reconfirmed an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- Cancelling 4-6 weeks before arrival: 50% refund of the final payment. Your deposit is forfeited if you reconfirmed an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- Cancelling less than 4 weeks before arrival: No refund. Your deposit is forfeited if you reconfirmed an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
Closest airport: Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport (BUD)
The address of our coliving home will be shared about 4 weeks before we arrive.
From Our Blog
May 22, 2020
February 19, 2020