January 17, 2023
Our 8 Favorite Adventures Around CDMX
Take on Mexico City with the Tribe and discover a new side to Mexico. Open your mind to the co-created community experiences, adventures, and classic WiFi Tribe moments that'll make our time here one of a kind.
1. Visit the colorful Xochimilco canals
The canals of Xochimilco, located in the southern part of the city, are a popular spot for boating and picnicking. You can take a boat ride along the canals and visit the floating gardens, which are a unique feature of the area.
2. San Miguel de Allende and beyond
The stunning colonial center, excellent hotels and restaurants, and many artists and artisans have found fame beyond Mexico's borders
3. Take a trip to the ancient pyramids
The pyramids of Teotihuacán, located just outside of Mexico City, are some of the most impressive ancient structures in the world. A visit to these pyramids is a must-do for any visitor to the city.
4. Go to a thrilling soccer match
Mexico City is home to two of Mexico's most popular soccer teams, Club América and Cruz Azul. Going to a match is a great way to experience the city's passion for soccer
5. Taste mole poblano and shop for Talavera in Puebla City
Strolling through Puebla, admiring its architecture, Talavera ceramics and tiles, the Zócalo, with its green spaces, statues and monuments, while snapping photos and eating mole poblano is a full day.
6. Explore the vibrant markets
Mexico City is home to a number of colorful and vibrant markets, including the Mercado de Artesanías La Ciudadela and the Mercado de San Juan. These markets are great places to shop for souvenirs, sample local food, and interact with the locals.
7. Visit the impressive Chapultepec Castle
This castle, located in the beautiful Chapultepec Park, was once the home of Mexican emperors and is now a museum that houses a collection of art and artifacts from Mexico's history. The park itself is also a great place to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
8. Take a yummy food tour
Mexico City is known for its delicious and diverse cuisine, and there are many food tours available that will take you to some of the best restaurants and street food vendors in the city.
Our Home in Mexico City
We are in La Condesa, the hipster heart of the city filled with fabulous restaurants, cool bars, and museums to match, there are a plethora of things to see and do.
We'll stay across 2 properties, they are a short walk (or bike ride) from each other.
Our home in La Condesa is newly renovated as well and has a total of 10 rooms. It comes with a living room, a dining room with large tables, and multiple working spaces, as well as a furnished terrace.
Good to Know
This is a standard accommodation Chapter*.
The 2 properties are a short distance from each other - you can take a quick stroll or hop on a bike.
To make sure everyone can benefit from all the different kitchens, lounges, dining rooms, and terraces, we encourage an open-door policy. Invite the group over for coworking sessions, game nights, communal cooking or a hangout on the furnished balconies.
Due to the mild weather in the city the properties don't have AC.
The properties don't have elevators.
*What is standard accommodation? To help make trips more accessible to members from different nations and budgets, we're starting to offer standard accommodation Chapters. These properties have comfortable coliving spaces, but without all the swanky bells and whistles. So, we can offer them at a lower cost than most other Chapters - and without compromising the Tribe vibes or experience.
Add an upgrade to your booking request when filling out the form below.
Private room with a double bed, clothing storage, desk and chair
(5 upgrades available)
Private room with an ensuite bathroom, a double or queen bed, and clothing storage
(3 upgrades available)
Private room with an ensuite bathroom, a desk and chair, mini fridge, a queen-size bed, and clothing storage (2 upgrades available)
Join Us in Mexico City
Learn more about how WiFi Tribe Chapter prices work:
Joining your 1st or 2nd Chapter
Joining your 3rd or 4th Chapter
Joining your 5th or 6th Chapter
Joining your 7th Chapter then for life
March 17 - April 14, 2023
Open to current WiFi Tribe members only.
Not a member? Apply here.
A few spots are set aside to build a more balanced community on the ground, with a mix of genders, nationalities, ethnicities, and member experience levels. All shared rooms are between 2 or 3 people of the same self-identified gender.
Not a Travel Program, a Community
We live, explore, and build our community together.
Embracing openness and curiosity, as a Tribe, we explore new places and ideas.
Do Life Together
We build relationships to last...the rest of our lives. Retirement-Tribe anyone?
Cocreate the Adventure
Discover how different travel feels when the experience is cocreated and shared as a Tribe.
Reignite Your Work
Realize your goals and dreams knowing you have the world's best cheerleaders in your corner.
Mexico City Chapter FAQs
Find all general booking FAQs here and Chapter-specific information below.
Chapter Payments (please be aware of the changes for all 2023 Chapters):
- Booking requests will receive a link to finalize your booking to pay the full Chapter price payment
- The final full payment is due 8 weeks prior to the Chapter starting. (Note: this means you’ll have from the time of booking until 8 weeks out to submit the full Chapter payment)
- If your full payment is not received 8 weeks before the Chapter start date, your deposit will be forfeited and spot will be given to the next person on the waitlist
- Bookings made less than 8 weeks before the Chapter start date will pay the full Chapter price at booking
Cancellations (please be aware of the new policy for 2023 trips):
The following cancellation policy applies:
- Once the final price and accommodation details are announced, early bookers have 7 days to recommit to their booking. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- You have a 48-hour grace period to cancel a trip booking and not forfeit your deposit. If a booking is cancelled within 48 hours, the deposit will be released for a future trip.
- Cancelling 6+ weeks before arrival: 100% refund of the trip payment. Your deposit is forfeited if you recommitted to an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- Cancelling 4-6 weeks before arrival: 50% refund of the trip payment. Your deposit is forfeited if you recommitted to an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- Cancelling less than 4 weeks before arrival: No refund. Your deposit is forfeited if you recommitted to an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
Closest airport: Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX)
In the Chapter's Slack channel before arrival, members often coordinate transportation to our homes together. You'll receive our address 4 weeks from the Chapter's start date.
Make it a Journey
Create connections with more members or meet up with old friends by booking back-to-back Chapters.
From Our Blog
August 18, 2021
November 16, 2019