June 20, 2020
Apr 21 - May 19, 2023
Experience Kotor with the Tribe
Take on Kotor with the Tribe and discover a new side to Montenegro. Open your mind to the co-created community experiences, adventures, and classic WiFi Tribe moments that'll make our time here one of a kind.
1. Walk through the medieval walls of Kotor
Stop by the Kotor Market to pick up local delicacies, take a dip in the Bay of Kotor and don’t forget to climb up the fortress.
2. There's some seriously good food
With Turkish, Italian, and Eastern European influences, the food is really a melting pot of different cultures which makes for some really diverse, and really delicious dishes.
3. Hike through Durmitor National Park
The NP is the premier destination for hiking, kayaking, and other adventure activities. It sits on a plateau 1,500m above sea level, surrounded by high mountains, glacial lakes and deep canyons - Trails are plentiful.
4. White water raft down the Tara river
This crystal clear blue river runs through both Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovina, into the Tara River Canyon, which is the longest canyon in Montenegro and Europe, and the second largest in the world after the Grand Canyon.
5. Enjoy a beach day in Perast
Perast is s a cute little village where you can lay by the beach, you’ll be able to find great views of Ostrvo Island in the center of the Bay of Kotor and after a day of exploring enjoy a drink and something to eat at one of the waterfront restaurants.
6. Discover Ostrog Monastery inside the cliff
It attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors each year of all faiths. Even if you don’t have a religious bone in your body, we are sure you’ll agree that the monastery is an absolute marvel - shimmering white against a bed of ochre stone.
7. Be one with nature at Lake Skadar
Central Montenegro is bountiful in flora and fauna. The waters of Lake Skadar are shared between Montenegro and Albania, but the richest, marshiest part of the lake lies on the Montenegrin side. Also, the train ride from Podgorica to Bar, is counted among the most beautiful train rides in the world.
8. Sandy beaches and bustling nightlife
Budva, a Montenegrin town located on the Adriatic Sea, mesmerizes with its picturesque Old Town and local beaches. It might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but it’s worth braving the crowds to wander the stone alleyways and narrow streets of the medieval fortified city, Stari Grad, which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Our Home in Kotor
2 properties side by side
We are going to the heart of beautiful UNSECO protected Kotor! Located in a stunning stone building in the Old town close to all the cafes, restaurants, and thousand years of history just a stroll away. If you are craving nature, both mountains and sea are nearby and the stunning National park Lovćen is just a 30 min car ride away.
We'll stay across 5 apartments, four of them are in one building, and the other one is right next door.
Each room comes with AC and a closet. We got access to multiple kitchens, lounges, dining rooms, a large terrace and a coworking area.
Good to Know
To make sure everyone can benefit from all the different kitchens, lounges, dining rooms, and terrace, we encourage an open-door policy. One building has four apartments and while technically they can be separate units, the building is set up for coliving so they are all connected.
While Montenegro is in no way lacking beautiful scenery, the country’s infrastructure is another story. With only a few roads connecting the whole country, traveling to and from places merely just miles apart can turn into a half-day excursion, so be prepared and plan ahead!
If you’re looking to see as much as possible, we recommend renting a car. Although the roads can be hard to maneuver at points, it’s worth it to come and go as you please because there are so many things to see off the beaten path.
Add an upgrade to your booking request when filling out the form below.
Private room with ensuite bathroom, a double bed, a desk and a balcony (1 upgrade available)
Private room with ensuite bathroom, a double bed, a desk (5 upgrades available)
Private room with an ensuite bathroom (1 upgrade available)
Join Us in Kotor
Learn more about how WiFi Tribe Chapter prices work:
Joining your 1st or 2nd Chapter
Joining your 3rd or 4th Chapter
Joining your 5th or 6th Chapter
Joining your 7th Chapter then for life
April 21 - May 19, 2023
Open to current WiFi Tribe members only.
Not a member? Apply here.
A few spots are set aside to build a more balanced community on the ground, with a mix of genders, nationalities, ethnicities, and member experience levels. All shared rooms are between 2 or 3 people of the same self-identified gender.
Not a Travel Program, a Community
We live, explore, and build our community together.
Embracing openness and curiosity, as a Tribe, we explore new places and ideas.
Do Life Together
We build relationships to last...the rest of our lives. Retirement-Tribe anyone?
Cocreate the Adventure
Discover how different travel feels when the experience is cocreated and shared as a Tribe.
Reignite Your Work
Realize your goals and dreams knowing you have the world's best cheerleaders in your corner.
Kotor Chapter FAQs
Find all general booking FAQs here and Chapter-specific information below.
Chapter Payments (please be aware of the changes for all 2023 Chapters):
- Booking requests will receive a link to finalize your booking to pay the full Chapter price payment
- The final full payment is due 8 weeks prior to the Chapter starting. (Note: this means you’ll have from the time of booking until 8 weeks out to submit the full Chapter payment)
- If your full payment is not received 8 weeks before the Chapter start date, your deposit will be forfeited and spot will be given to the next person on the waitlist
- Bookings made less than 8 weeks before the Chapter start date will pay the full Chapter price at booking
Cancellations (please be aware of the new policy for 2023 trips):
The following cancellation policy applies:
- Once the final price and accommodation details are announced, early bookers have 7 days to recommit to their booking. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- You have a 48-hour grace period to cancel a trip booking and not forfeit your deposit. If a booking is cancelled within 48 hours, the deposit will be released for a future trip.
- Cancelling 6+ weeks before arrival: 100% refund of the trip payment. Your deposit is forfeited if you recommitted to an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- Cancelling 4-6 weeks before arrival: 50% refund of the trip payment. Your deposit is forfeited if you recommitted to an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- Cancelling less than 4 weeks before arrival: No refund. Your deposit is forfeited if you recommitted to an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
Closest airport: Tivat Airport (TIV)
In the Chapter's Slack channel before arrival, members often coordinate transportation to our homes together. You'll receive our address 4 weeks from the Chapter's start date.
From Our Blog
September 24, 2018
“Schengen.” Such an unassuming word. And yet it holds great power and