October 28, 2020
Experience Morocco with the Tribe
Take on Marrakech with the Tribe and discover a new side to Morocco. Open your mind to the co-created community experiences, adventures, and classic WiFi Tribe moments that'll make our time here one of a kind.
1. Visit one of the many Berber villages
2. Take a hot air balloon ride at sunrise
3. Hike through stunning landscapes
4. Discover the dramatic cascades of the Ouzoud Falls
5. Master the art of cooking a tagine
6. Visit the famous Ait-Ben-Haddou
7. Spend a magical weekend in the Sahara
8. Road trip along the Atlantic Coast
Our Home in Marrakech
We are going to Unesco-protected stunning Medina in the heart of Marrakesh. This vibrant part of the city beckons visitors to explore its winding paths, traditional souks (markets) world-class museums, and some of the country’s most ancient hammams where you can enjoy steamy baths.
We are staying in two beautiful traditional Riads that are a 10min walk from one another.
All rooms are ensuite and have AC. Both Riads feature a large sun roof terrace with lounges, a small pool, an outdoor dining room, multiple seating areas, an indoor dining room and a living room.
Good to Know
We are at staying at 2 beautiful Riads, which have stunning mosaics and traditional architecture, and this includes the ensuite bathrooms which are designed as separate spaces but do not have a door.
This means the convertible rooms will have an ensuite bathroom, but to ensure privacy, in each property, there is 1 extra bathroom outside of the rooms that will be shared by members staying in the convertible rooms. The bathroom can be on a different floor.
As far as Muslim countries go, Morocco is relatively relaxed, but you'll still draw an awful lot of unpleasant and unwanted attention should you choose to venture out in anything too revealing. Ideally, stick with something that goes beyond your knees, covers your shoulders, and doesn't reveal too much cleavage for exploring the streets.
You'll be able to immerse yourself in the cultural experience of Ramadan which is going to start
March 22, 2023.
Add an upgrade to your booking request when filling out the form below.
Riad 1: Largest suite with mosaic floor, ensuite columns, dresser and closet, and seating area (1 upgrade available)
Riad 2: Largest private room with seating area, tea table, mosaic floors, dresser and closet (1 upgrade available)
Larger private room with seating area and tea table (4 upgrades available)
Join Us in Marrakech
Learn more about how WiFi Tribe Chapter prices work:
Joining your 1st or 2nd Chapter
Joining your 3rd or 4th Chapter
Joining your 5th or 6th Chapter
Joining your 7th Chapter then for life
March 17 - April 14, 2023
Open to current WiFi Tribe members only.
Not a member? Apply here.
A few spots are set aside to build a more balanced community on the ground, with a mix of genders, nationalities, ethnicities, and member experience levels. All shared rooms are between 2 or 3 people of the same self-identified gender.
Not a Travel Program, a Community
We live, explore, and build our community together.
Embracing openness and curiosity, as a Tribe, we explore new places and ideas.
Do Life Together
We build relationships to last...the rest of our lives. Retirement-Tribe anyone?
Cocreate the Adventure
Discover how different travel feels when the experience is cocreated and shared as a Tribe.
Reignite Your Work
Realize your goals and dreams knowing you have the world's best cheerleaders in your corner.
Marrakech Chapter FAQs
Find all general booking FAQs here and Chapter-specific information below.
Chapter Payments (please be aware of the changes for all 2023 Chapters):
- Booking requests will receive a link to finalize your booking to pay the full Chapter price payment
- The final full payment is due 8 weeks prior to the Chapter starting. (Note: this means you’ll have from the time of booking until 8 weeks out to submit the full Chapter payment)
- If your full payment is not received 8 weeks before the Chapter start date, your deposit will be forfeited and spot will be given to the next person on the waitlist
- Bookings made less than 8 weeks before the Chapter start date will pay the full Chapter price at booking
Cancellations (please be aware of the new policy for 2023 trips):
The following cancellation policy applies:
- Once the final price and accommodation details are announced, early bookers have 7 days to recommit to their booking. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- You have a 48-hour grace period to cancel a trip booking and not forfeit your deposit. If a booking is cancelled within 48 hours, the deposit will be released for a future trip.
- Cancelling 6+ weeks before arrival: 100% refund of the trip payment. Your deposit is forfeited if you recommitted to an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- Cancelling 4-6 weeks before arrival: 50% refund of the trip payment. Your deposit is forfeited if you recommitted to an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- Cancelling less than 4 weeks before arrival: No refund. Your deposit is forfeited if you recommitted to an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
Closest airport: Marrakesh Menara Airport (RAK)
In the Chapter's Slack channel before arrival, members often coordinate transportation to our homes together. You'll receive our address 4 weeks from the Chapter's start date.
From Our Blog
August 21, 2019
August 20, 2019
May 2, 2018