A 6-Week Accelerator To Help You Launch a New Project Into The World
Next Accelerator: Fall 2020
There is power in shift.
Are you flowing in your life and business – creating new projects, taking action, putting your passions out into the world even before you feel “ready?” This is the way of the successful creator and entrepreneur – a learned skill that forms the basis of our brand new SHIFT Accelerator.
The power in the SHIFT Accelerator comes in mastering the muscle of ideating, creating, and launching – and doing so with an unshakeable mindset, in a rock-solid community that’s got your back and is here to see you succeed.
SHIFT is a 6-week program designed to help you create and launch a new project into the world in just 4 weeks. If you’ve been feeling the urge to bring something new into the world – whether that’s a side hustle, a new project in your business, or explore a new creative venture altogether – think of SHIFT as your catalyst.
Together in this month-long creative incubator we’ll simultaneously bring our new projects into the world while growing together in our lives and businesses.
You may ask: How can we keep surrounding ourselves with these amazing humans in a time when travel is not an option?
The answer: A powerful, virtual space for SHIFT.
An integrative approach to your big SHIFT
The month-long experience will guide you on a journey through four key steps in developing your project – from both the mindset and business standpoints. This is a full holistic experience – weaving together self-knowledge and purpose-based work, aligned goal setting and embodied energetics with business development, marketing strategy and completing an active launch with your new project.
Next SHIFT Accelerator:
Fall 2020 (Dates TBA soon)
How Will It Work?
Each week, you’ll receive a video and PDF workbook to prepare you for the segment ahead.
We’ll grow over our time together in our virtual community, meeting on Zoom for workshops and connecting each day in Slack. We’ll have two main workshops sessions per week (held on Zoom), plus a mastermind session with a small group of support:
In between main sessions, you'll have virtual deep focus work sessions and periodic check-ins to keep everyone on track.
And of course, you'll have the chance to bond with your fellow SHIFTers outside of just work time!
SHIFT Accelerator Structure:
This is the structure we used for our past Accelerator; the exact schedule may vary. (Times based on what will work for both North American and European time zones:)
Monday: Checkin / Focus work session
Tuesday: Deep-Dive Workshop (10am/PST)
Wednesday: Group Mentorship Session (10am/PST)
Thursday: Mastermind Session (10am/PST)
Friday: Open / Various activities
Note: We may alter workshop times based on attendees' time zones – TBA
The Journey in Detail
Curious to hear a bit more about the nitty-gritty of what we'll be covering each week? The following is a rough guide to our journey – keeping in mind that we may shift content accordingly to the group's progress and flow.
(Click on each week to expand into the content)
- Clarify your personal WHY for the month
- Gain perspective on where you are now & want to be
- Set out your 4-week and 6-month goals
- Identify your needs and desire for this project
- Identify your core values in relation to your project
- Understand the meaning of an MVP
- Explore your passions, strengths, and unique skillsets
- Clarify the systems, structures, and resources you need
- Hone in on your #1 idea - CLARIFY YOUR PROJECT
- Clarify your messaging and unique voice
- Build tools for focus, discipline, and strong habits for success
- Understand relationship-building as a marketing tool
- Explore various marketing strategies led by experts in their field, and gain feedback on your project
- Clarify and express your project's impact/service
- Continue crafting and fine-tuning your project
- Hone in on your #1 marketing strategy
- Find your audience and begin your mini pre-laumch
- Turning spark to flame - MARKET YOUR PROJECT
- Brainstorm and Mastermind the conception of your project
- Learn tools for breaking through imposter/comparison syndrome and limiting mindsets & beliefs
- Ignite the creative flow and momentum with your project
- Explore how to build your confidence and personal power
- Learn how to balance hustle to be energetically sustainable
- Create your project's unique Mission Statement
- Understand your ideal customer/audience
- Flow into creation - CREATE YOUR PROJECT
- Learn the best tools for an MVP launch
- Create your plan to release your project
- Build your mindset to stay focused and resilient
- Fine-tune your project and messaging
- Support one another with final feedback
- Pull the trigger – it's launch time, baby!
- Learn how to pivot and receive feedback from your customer
- Integrate with the group and prepare next steps to continue building upon your progress
- Takeoff time - LAUNCH YOUR PROJECT
What Will I Learn?
Our 6 weeks together are structured to help you set foundations, create, market, & launch your new project into the world.
But unlike many "incubator" programs – we're not here to hustle hard – only to crash and burnout.
A sustainable business is rooted in the balance between ideation and action, mindset and embodiment, hustling and integration – and we'll take this same holistic-based approach to your new project.
You'll be guided on an integrative four-part journey weaving mindset and self-development with strategy, creation, and targeted business goals – so you'll stay inspired, motivated, and see your vision and plan through to success.
Weeks 1-2: Root Foundations
You will start out by becoming solid in the foundational structures, goals, and mindset you need to launch a successful new project, then hone in on your #1 idea. We'll take you through an aligned goal-setting process to help you get clear on your needs and desires for your 4-week project, and how this fits into a longer 6-month vision.
You'll identify your core values and explore how to weave your unique passions, strengths, and skills into a purposeful project – with plenty of creative team brainstorming! Finally, you'll clarify the systems, structures, and resources you need to bring your project to life. By the end of Week 1, you'll have your goals set and your rock-solid project narrowed in.
Weeks 2-3: Creation Flow
Once your project idea is set, it's time to harness your creative flow to start bringing it to life. You'll double down on your passions and skills, create your project's mission statement, and work through any mindset blocks around confidence and and igniting your personal power.
You’ll have the brainstorming power of the group behind you as we ignite creativity and innovation in developing our projects and bringing them from conception to reality. You'll identify who this project is for (your ideal customer) and start brainstorming the best ways to reach them. By the end of Week 2, the creation phase of your project will be in full swing and you'll be riding the momentum with the group to bring your MVP to life.
Weeks 3-4: Marketing Flame
From this clarity on your project's mission statement and ideal customer, we'll dive into the best marketing tools to help you turn your project's spark into a blaze that reaches all the right people. We'll go through authentic relationships as a business-building tool, and help you identify the best marketing channel(s) for your unique project.
We’ll bring in experts from various fields of marketing to help guide you in the most effective way to deliver your project, and you'll get direct feedback from your mentors to remove any blocks in your way. By the end of Week 3, your project will be nearly complete and you'll have a simple marketing strategy ready to put into place on launch day!
Weeks 5-6: Expand to Launch
The pinnacle of our experience brings us to that moment you share your project with the wider world! You'll learn all about the steps to an effective launch, and the mindsets and strategies to keep in place. You'll hone in on your unique voice and messaging, learn about the role of your intuition in business, and place the final touches on your MVP project. Most importantly, you'll cultivate a relationship with being "done over perfect", and build a vital muscle of seeing a new project through to completion and launch.
We'll all have a huge celebration once our projects our live, and support one another in spreading the word! Finally, you'll learn how to pivot to meet your audiences’ needs as you start to get feedback. By the end of Week 4, you will have officially MADE YOUR SHIFT!
Who is SHIFT for?
The SHIFT Accelerator is for you if you’ve been sitting on an idea for a side hustle or new project for some time – but just haven’t gotten around to making it happen yet! Take this as your sign from the universe that it’s time to get that project into the world. :)
This is also for you if you aren’t sure yet what you want to create – but you know you need a shift in your life and business! You will learn how to quickly iterate, create, and launch a project in a highly motivated and supportive environment – not only succeeding in creating something new, but also gaining the skills you need to launch new projects in the future.
What You'll Get:
- A guided 6-week journey to create and launch your project
- Weekly videos and PDF workbooks to support you in each stage of the journey
- Weekly Deep-Dive Workshops to guide you through ideation, creation, marketing, and launch
- 2 Marketing Presentations per week, each by an expert in their field
- Group Mentorship sessions with access to 8 marketing experts for group coaching and feedback
- A monthlong Mastermind group (4-5 people) to stay accountable and work through blocks
- Designated Slack channel for our Accelerator to connect, share wins, ideas, brainstorm, work through challenges, and support each other big time as we move through the journey to launch!
- Group Launch Celebration – if there's anything that's better than completing a launch, it's doing it right alongside your soul Tribe of fellow creators – an epic celebration is vital!!
If you're ready to make your big SHIFT We invite you to join us!
Your Host & Coach
Your host & coach for the SHIFT Accelerator will be Kristen, a Transformational Life & Business Coach, Intuitive Strategist and Holistic Healer who’s expanded her business while working on the WiFi Tribe team. With 10 years of remote work experience in a variety of fields including freelance writing, web design, event planning, marketing, life/health coaching and yoga – she’s mastered the art of the hustle and brings an integrative, soul-centered approach to the creative and business-building process.
Kristen will guide you through her holistic method of ideating, planning, creating, and launching your new project in a way that’s energizing, growth-centered, and aligned with your purpose and passions. See more about Kristen here.
We will be bringing you a variety of guest mentors to teach on their areas of expertise – giving you a powerful toolkit of tried-and-true strategies from the best of the best in our Tribe.
- Online course creation
- SEO and content marketing
- Automations in your business
- Scaling up your side hustle into a full-time business
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing strategies
- ...and more.
Marketing Presentations & Small Group Coaching
Every week, you'll receive teaching and mentoring from 2 guest mentors, each an expert in their field of business, mindset, marketing, and launch strategy. You'll learn from each mentor through a marketing presentation in their field of specialty, then break out into small group coaching so you can direct feedback on your project, and learn from the growth process of others in your group as well.
PAST MENTORS FROM OUR LAST RENDITION OF SHIFT:
Diego Bejarano Gerke
Diego is the founder of WiFi Tribe (CEO + Chief Marketing Officer) with 8 years experience working on startups, and an expert in the "Lean Startup" mindset.
He'll help you with:
- Identifying your go-to-market strategy
- Writing a strategic email funnel
- Paid advertising (Google or FB ads)
- Lean startup approach (think lean/launch/iterate)
Mindset & Purpose
Marisa is a professional career coach and course creator whose passion is helping people get clear on & pursue a career or business that's both successful and fulfilling.
She'll help you with:
- Choosing the right monetization & business model
- Writing strategic email funnel
- Crafting webinars that convert
- Mindset & confidence to sell your product
Product Selection & Clarity
Andre is a professional software developer, serial entrepreneur, and co-founder of a micro-SaaS businesses that became profitable in its first month.
He'll help you with:
- Weighing your options & choosing your shift
- Debugging your and your business’s inefficiencies
- Clearing your mental/emotional/subconscious obstacles to clarity and action
Jeff is an SEO expert and Chief Marketing Officer of the world's largest content marketing agency, with a top marketing podcast (Above the Fold).
He'll help you with:
- Understanding the 5% of SEO you actually need to know
- How to bring your content to page 1 of Google
- What content you can write today to bring you new customers for free
He'll help you with:
- Newsletter creation and strategy
- How to create content from figures of authority
- Early customer development
- Deciding on a cofounder
Automations & Launch Prep
Karol is WiFi Tribe's Chief Operating Officer, with 4 years as a corporate consultant for IBM, 6 years in IT and 5 years in the travel industry.
He'll help you with:
- Planning and implementing more complex projects
- How to the connect different online tools, services, and platforms that you'll need
- How to use Zapier to automate repetitive, time-consuming tasks that a robot can do for you
Email Marketing + Courses
Lauren is a professional blogger and course creator, email and Pinterest marketer, and co-founder of Create and Go (along with several other online businesses.)
She'll help you with:
- How to get sales with brilliant email marketing
- How to put your sales machine on auto-pilot (email sequences for your new subscribers)
- How to use Pinterest to drive traffic
We're finalising our last marketing expert and will announce them shortly!
Hang out, grow, and collaborate with us in the SHIFT Accelerator!
The price for the 6-week Accelerator is $1200
Future in-person SHIFT Accelerators will be in person and around:
Private Room: $3,000
Shared Room: $2,200
NOTE: There's a payment plan, and if you've got credit with us, you can also book with credits
How Can I Join?
If you're excited about creating your project and are ready to jump in – fill out the very short form below.
We'll get you on the waitlist to let you know when registration is open for our next rendition of SHIFT!
When is the next SHIFT Accelerator?
We'll be starting up again in the fall – get on the waitlist to be the first to receive all the details for the next round!
How is the SHIFT Accelerator different from a regular online chapter?
The purpose of the SHIFT Accelerator is to help you create and launch a new project in 4 weeks, so everything we do together will be focused around this goal.
Unlike a regular online chapter, we will not have events scheduled on the weekends – this will be space for you to work on your project, independently setup coworking groups, or take some space to join back on Monday feeling recharged.
What are some examples of projects that can be created and launched in a month?
Great question! Here are some ideas for projects that can be launched during a 4-week period (definitely not exhaustive – let your creativity fly!)
Coaching or consulting program
Remember: this is an MVP – we’re aiming to get your project OUT into the world, not for it to be polished and perfect. (That’s what feedback and iteration is for!) This chapter will help you build the muscle of action-taking – so not only will you have a tangible accomplishment through your launch, but you’ll take away an entire toolkit to bring into your business moving forward.
Am I really going to create and launch a new project in just a month?
If you show up and do the work, take action, and receive support from your Tribe – absolutely!
You will be supported in launching an MVP (minimum viable product) out into the world – but most importantly – you’ll become immersed in the energy of the SHIFT Accelerator, and build a muscle for creating and taking action that you’ll use again and again in your business.
Am I guaranteed to make money through this process?
That’s up to you! We’ll help you get clear on your goals and needs for this project before you start creating it. If immediate financial return is a part of that, we’ll help you create a plan to make that happen.
That being said, we do not guarantee that you will make money – this is entirely on you! However, you will be immersed in an immensely supportive container to make quantum leaps in your business and your mindset – so additional financial results are a likely outcome, whether that’s within our month or as a ripple effect of the work you do here.