June 20, 2020
Mar 17 - Apr 14, 2023
Experience Seoul with the Tribe
Take on Seoul with the Tribe and discover a new side to South Korea. Open your mind to the co-created community experiences, adventures, and classic WiFi Tribe moments that'll make our time here one of a kind.
1. Admire the most beautiful temple in Korea
Headong Yonggungsa is located right by the sea on the northeastern coast of Busan and invites to learn more about the Korean Buddhism.
2. Go camping in Seoraksan National Park
This beautiful national park is in northeastern South Korea and offers some of the country’s best trekking and camping.
3. See the palaces
All five palaces in town are surrounded by hip cafes, Korean restaurants serving delicious local food, and traditional hanok houses.
4. Visit the green tea plantations in Boseong
Learn about green tea production, photograph the landscape, roam through the green hills, or sample green tea ice cream.
5. Try all the street food
Gwangjang Market is one of the largest traditional markets in Korea and was even featured on Netflix’s Chef’s Table.
6. Sing in a Noraebang
One of the best ways to feel Korean is to get a group of Tribers together and sing your hearts out in a Noraebang, a Korean karaoke room.
7. Wander around Jeju Island
Go hiking, diving, get on a boat and sail around the island, hop from one street food stall to the next and enjoy a weekend away from the city.
8. Visit the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ)
Pay a visit to the mark on the map that makes it necessary to differentiate between ‘North Korea’ and ‘South Korea’.
Our Home in Seoul
Welcome to lively Hongdae! Near 4 universities, this neighborhood offers an exciting blend of boutiques, live music venues, bars and so many cute cafes! We are close to the very Instagrammable street art in Hongdae, and the Hongdae Free Market. We are 1 min from the airport bus stop, and a main transportation hub.
We'll stay across 3 apartments (15 rooms) in two properties next to each other.
Each room comes with AC. We got access to multiple fully fitted kitchens, beautiful living rooms, and dining rooms.
Good to Know
The city is really large and divided into very distinct neighborhoods which are not exactly close to each other. However, this is easily solved since the best way to get around is the metro which is one of the most efficient systems in the world.
Korea embraces social harmony as an extension of the Confucianism engrained in the culture. Being polite when you speak is imperative and knowing a few words and phrases in Korean goes a long way. Practice saying simple greetings such as “gamsahabnida” (thank you), “annyeonghaseyo” (hello) and “juseyo” (please).
Tipping is not required at restaurants and is considered impolite.
Add an upgrade to your booking request when filling out the form below.
Ensuite Private room (3 upgrades available)
Join Us in Seoul
Learn more about how WiFi Tribe Chapter prices work:
Joining your 1st or 2nd Chapter
Joining your 3rd or 4th Chapter
Joining your 5th or 6th Chapter
Joining your 7th Chapter then for life
Mar 17 - Apr 14, 2023
Open to current WiFi Tribe members only.
Not a member? Apply here.
A few spots are set aside to build a more balanced community on the ground, with a mix of genders, nationalities, ethnicities, and member experience levels. All shared rooms are between 2 or 3 people of the same self-identified gender.
Not a Travel Program, a Community
We live, explore, and build our community together.
Embracing openness and curiosity, as a Tribe, we explore new places and ideas.
Do Life Together
We build relationships to last...the rest of our lives. Retirement-Tribe anyone?
Cocreate the Adventure
Discover how different travel feels when the experience is cocreated and shared as a Tribe.
Reignite Your Work
Realize your goals and dreams knowing you have the world's best cheerleaders in your corner.
Seoul Chapter FAQs
Find all general booking FAQs here and Chapter-specific information below.
Chapter Payments (please be aware of the changes for all 2023 Chapters):
- Booking requests will receive a link to finalize your booking to pay the full Chapter price payment
- The final full payment is due 8 weeks prior to the Chapter starting. (Note: this means you’ll have from the time of booking until 8 weeks out to submit the full Chapter payment)
- If your full payment is not received 8 weeks before the Chapter start date, your deposit will be forfeited and spot will be given to the next person on the waitlist
- Bookings made less than 8 weeks before the Chapter start date will pay the full Chapter price at booking
Cancellations (please be aware of the new policy for 2023 trips):
The following cancellation policy applies:
- Once the final price and accommodation details are announced, early bookers have 7 days to confirm their booking. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- You have a 48-hour grace period to cancel a trip booking and not forfeit your deposit. If a booking is cancelled within 48 hours, the deposit will be released for a future trip.
- Cancelling 6+ weeks before arrival: 100% refund of the final payment. Your deposit is forfeited if you reconfirmed an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- Cancelling 4-6 weeks before arrival: 50% refund of the final payment. Your deposit is forfeited if you reconfirmed an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
- Cancelling less than 4 weeks before arrival: No refund. Your deposit is forfeited if you reconfirmed an early booking or if you didn’t cancel within the 48-hour grace period. Otherwise, the deposit is released for a future booking.
Closest airport: Incheon International Airport (ICN)
The address of our coliving home will be shared about 4 weeks before we arrive.
From Our Blog
May 22, 2020
February 19, 2020
Where are the best places to live in Asia for digital nomads?