August 30, 2021
Our 8 Favorite Adventures Around Sevilla
Take on Sevilla with the Tribe and discover a new side to Spain. Open your mind to the co-created community experiences, adventures, and classic WiFi Tribe moments that'll make our time here one of a kind.
1. Vamos a las playas
Spend a weekend on the beaches of Tarifa, Cádiz, and along the Costa del Sol.
2. Visit Jerez de la Fontera
Usually called Jerez, this city is known for sherry tastings, Flamenco and the most delicious tapas.
3. Take a walk through Málaga
This city is like a fairytale with all of its palaces, courtyards, and gardens to explore.
4. The Caminito Del Rey is calling us
Stroll the 8km of walkways, they hang over 100 meters high on a sheer cliff face.
5. Spend a weekend in the Sierra Nevadas
Hike through rolling hills, lush countrysides, and cool off in the fresh water streams.
6. Take the ferry to Tangier, Morocco
Off the Southern coast, take a short ferry ride to Tangier and spend the weekend in Morocco.
7. Step into the world's 3rd smallest country
See the only monkeys you can find in the EU as we summit the Rock of Gibraltar.
8. Simply, don't leave before we see Ronda
Sitting across a 100m gorge, we'll cross the Puente Nuevo to reach each part of town.
Meet the Chapter Host
Hailing from Colorado, Joe has a passion for helping others. He worked for a social change accelerator helping nonprofits and social enterprises positively impact communities in the US and assisted companies in Sri Lanka to modernize their operations.
If that sounds like he'd have lots of stories to fill a memoir, you're right. Joe is busy getting it all on paper, in between milkshake breaks and joining the Tribe on epic Chapter adventures.
Our Home in Andalusia
We are in the charming neighborhood of San Lorenzo, which is part of the central historic center of Sevilla. There's cobblestone streets lined with orange tree, a town square where we can sip wine on the restaurant terraces, and it's a 10 min walk to all the main sights.
We'll stay across 7 apartments in three different buildings (each are a 2 min walk apart). One apartment is on the ground floor for those with reduced mobility.
Each apartment has a similar setup with 2-3 bedrooms, a washer, a shared bathroom (or upgrade to an ensuite bathroom), and each room has A/C. Some apartments also have furnished terraces.
Good to Know
The region of Andalusia is fairly small and we can easily hop around on the weekend. The adventures mentioned above are a max 3hrs distance from Sevilla.
Sevilla itself is very walkable and the public buses, trains, and subways are reliable options to get around quickly and efficiently. You can also sign up for the SEVici shared bike system.
Sevilla has some of the hottest summer temps, we'll beat the heat and have less crowds arriving in early fall.
Add an upgrade to your booking request when filling out the form below.
Add an ensuite bathroom, balcony, and work desk to your private room (2 upgrades available) $300
Join Us in Sevilla
Learn more about how WiFi Tribe Chapter prices work:
Joining your 1st or 2nd Chapter
Joining your 3rd or 4th Chapter
Joining your 5th or 6th Chapter
Joining your 7th Chapter then for life
Sep 9 - Oct 7, 2022: Fully Booked
Oct 14 - Nov 11, 2022
Open to current WiFi Tribe members only.
Not a member? Apply here.
A few spots are set aside to build a more balanced community on the ground, with a mix of genders, nationalities, ethnicities, and member experience levels. All shared rooms are between 2 or 3 people of the same self-identified gender.
Not a Travel Program, a Community
We live, explore, and build our community together.
Embracing openness and curiosity, as a Tribe, we explore new places and ideas.
Do Life Together
We build relationships to last...the rest of our lives. Retirement-Tribe anyone?
Cocreate the Adventure
Discover how different travel feels when the experience is cocreated and shared as a Tribe.
Reignite Your Work
Realize your goals and dreams knowing you have the world's best cheerleaders in your corner.
Sevilla Chapter FAQs
Find all general booking FAQs here and Chapter-specific information below.
Chapter Payments (please be aware we have reverted back to our pre-COVID policies for all 2022 Chapters):
- Booking requests will receive a link to finalize your booking to pay the full Chapter price payment
- The final full payment is due 8 weeks prior to the Chapter starting. (Note: this means you’ll have from the time of booking until 8 weeks out to submit the full Chapter payment)
- If your full payment is not received 8 weeks before the Chapter start date, your deposit will be forfeited and spot will be given to the next person on the waitlist
- Bookings made less than 8 weeks before the Chapter start date will pay the full Chapter price at booking
Cancellations (please be aware we have reverted back to a version of our pre-COVID policies for all 2022):
Once the full Chapter payment is paid, the following cancellation policy applies:
- Cancelled 6+ weeks before Chapter start date: 100% refund of full Chapter payment and the deposit is released to be used for a future Chapter
- Cancelled 4-6 weeks before Chapter start date: 50% refund of full Chapter payment and the deposit is released to be used for a future Chapter
- Cancelled ≤ 4 weeks before Chapter start date: No refund and the deposit is forfeited
Closest airport: Sevilla Airport (SVQ)
In the Chapter's Slack channel before arrival, members often coordinate transportation to our homes together. You'll receive our address 4 weeks from the Chapter's start date.
Make it a Journey
Create connections with more members or meet up with old friends by booking back-to-back Chapters.
From Our Blog
August 19, 2021