Get paid to travel
and join a tribe of remote professionals
Sounds too good to be true? Ok, let's not get ahead of ourselves... First of all, let us tell you a little bit about who we are and what we do! Then, we'll tell you how you fit into the picture. Start here:
Ok, nice video, but what is
Each month we invite a group of passionate, creative, and adventurous remote professionals from all corners of the world to join us in a new destination. Together, we live, work and adventure across the planet with a desire to be our very best selves and live our best lives.
We are both a community and a travel company. Our team lives and works side-by-side with our members; we are at the heart of this community of amazing humans who dare to life differently.
Is it me you're looking for? Tell me, who is
the perfect candidate?
Our Community Builders are the glue that holds our global family of 400 together. They have a flair for bringing out the best in others. They don’t crave the limelight, but they can own the stage. They are confident natural leaders, but their influence is felt more than it is heard. They are empathetic but determined. They are fiercely protective over the community. They are generous with their time. They’re intensely curious about the world around them, but can step back and focus on the task at hand without micro-management. They’re growth-minded, ambitious self-starters who love the thrill and the grind of the start-up world.
Wow! My friends need to know about this job!
Know someone who'd love to work and travel the world? Please share this opportunity on your favourite social network – help your friends discover the biggest adventure of their life!
should you choose to accept it...
We want to know you better... What gets you out of bed in the morning? What inspires you to explore the world? What piques your curiosity? Ultimately, what drives you?
TASK: We'd like you to submit a short video telling us about your favourite travel destination. Preferably it would be one of WiFi Tribe’s 2019 destinations, but if you haven't made it to any of those yet, just tell us about a place that you love.
We are not looking for a polished performance, kick-ass graphics, slick editing or high drama. This is not a creative task. What we are looking for is personality, warmth, authenticity. In a few minutes we want to feel like we know you better. So, pull out your phone and hit record. Do it on the fly, keep it real and hit send before you’ve given it too much thought.
GUIDELINES: Create a video to show us why we should hire you as our next Community Builder!
- Sell the dream! Imagine you are talking to someone who wants to work remotely whilst travelling the world - choose a destination that we’re travelling to in 2019, and tell people why it would make the perfect place to live with the Tribe. If you haven’t visited any of our planned destinations yet, get creative - imagine we are going to your fave spot and tell the world why they should join us there!
- Your video should be 2 minutes or less (we won’t penalise you if you run a little over, but we tend to think shorter is better for video content)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A passion for travel, exploration and adventure
- Alignment with our culture, mission and values
- A natural desire to seek out, and nurture, communities whilst travelling
hear what our members say
Perks of the job
Join a tribe of 400+ amazing humans, and get...
- $18,000 - $30,000 p.a. (€16k-€26k / £12k-£23k)
- Accommodation with the Tribe while on location (value of $1,000 - $1,500 per month)
- All flights & accommodation between locations (value between $300 - $800 per month)
- Help build an exciting start-up, positioned with a strong brand in an exploding market
- Career progression into 'Tribe HQ' after 1-2 years (ops, marketing, biz development, etc.)
- Reliable remote work in some of the world's most exciting destinations
- Work side-by-side with an incredible team!
Tell your friends!
Know someone who'd be perfect for this role?
Please share this opportunity on your favourite social network and maybe, just maybe, help a friend discover the biggest adventure of their life! Trust us, they will thank you!